SMS Abbreviation

SMS -  A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Letter
Abbreviation
Y
Why? or Yes
YA
Yet Another
YAFI
You Asked For It
YGI
You Got It
YBY
Yeah Baby Yeah
YDKM
You Don't Know Me
YGBK
You Gotta Be Kidding
YGLT
You're Gonna Love This
YGM
You've Got Mail
YGTBK
You've Got To Be Kidding
YGWYPF
You Get What You Pay For
YHM
You Have Mail
YIU
Yes, I Understand
YIWGP
Yes, I Will Go Private
YKW
You Know What?
YKWIM
You Know What I Mean
YLH
Your Loving Husband
YLW
Your Loving Wife
YMAK
You May Already Know
YMAL
You Might Also Like
YMMD
You Made My Day
YNK
You Never Know
YOYO
You're On Your Own
YR
Yeah Right
YSIC
Why Should I Care?
YSK
You Should Know
YSYD
Yeah, Sure You Do
YTB
You're The Best
YTRNW
Yeah That's Right, Now What?
YTTM
You Talk Too Much
YTTT
You Telling The Truth?
YW
You're Welcome
YWIA
You're Welcome In Advance
YYSSW
Yeah Yeah Sure Sure Whatever


No comments:

Post a Comment