Attitude Quotes

 

“A positive attitude may not solve every problem but it makes solving any problem a more pleasant experience.”

 “My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.”

 “Success or failure in business is caused more by mental attitude even than by mental capacity. Banish the fear-attitude; acquire the confident attitude. And remember that the only way to acquire it is to acquire it.” 

 “Whether you think you can’t or you can’t, you're right.”

 “My attitude towards drawing is not necessarily about drawing. It's about making the best kind of image I can make, it's about talking as clearly as I can.”

 “A revolution in the eyes of man carries purpose.”

“A revolution in the eyes of the awakened carries bliss.” 

“Nothing is Lie until you get to know the truth, as nothing is false in Dream until you get to know that I am Dreamer.” 

 “She had learned to live light because life itself could be heavy enough.”

 “I could rhyme and use the most beautiful words, but none would be able to describe what I feel. So wish my attitude and demonstrate you deem certainty that you need to feel loved.”

 “Even when I'm playing someone named Fat Amy, I'm all about confidence and attitude.” 

 “Live fast. Die young. Be wild. Have fun.” 

 “I happen to feel that the degree of a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting attitudes she can bring to bear on the same topic.”

 “Fine. You don’t want to be good enough for me, then you will never be. I deserve someone who wants to be what I need.” 

“Extra miles, extensive preparation and exhaustive efforts usually show astonishing results.” 

 “There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.”

 “Gratitude leads to a good attitude” 

 “Really you just gotta keep chugging along and keep a positive attitude and get through all the problems. You gotta face them, otherwise you don't get through.”

 “You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.”


 “Our new attitude is how can we put you in front of our customer.”

 “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.”

 “The ideal attitude is to be physically loose and mentally tight.” 

 “The world is full of musicians who can play great, and you wouldn't cross the road to see them. It's people who have this indefinable attitude that are the good ones.”

 “I discovered I always have choices and sometimes it’s only a choice of attitude.”

 “If you can’t change your fate, change your attitude.”

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."

 “Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.”

 “Some men have thousands of reasons why they cannot do what they want to, when all they need is one reason why they can.”

 “I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.”

 “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”

 “If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.”

“Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.”

 “If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.”

"Great minds talk about ideas. Average minds talk about things. Small minds talk about each other."

2 comments:

  1. Quotes that are very much positive and uplifting as these are my favorite. At least, it gives a little comfort and hope. These are also very helpful when you like to send to your loved ones and friends who are under unpleasant circumstances. Thanks for sharing, I would love to add some of these to my personal favorite.
    God bless always!
    Regards,
    Meow
    Positive Attitude Quotes

    ReplyDelete